Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to school



Well all three of my babies are going to be in school this year kind of sad but also glad!lol We have been doing some random back to school shopping and kayden has got so many shirts already that it is just crazy. I am finding it so much easier to buy for him than megan, but then again he isn't as picky as her either. I am getting kind of worried about how he is going to do in school this year cause it is all day and well that is alot of hours for him. Meg is excited to go back to school she misses all of her friends. I am so thankful that she is so good, i could not ask for a better child she rarely ever gets in trouble and she almost always minds. Tanner well what can i say i am just hoping that he makes it through the first week without getting into trouble. He is doing much better though. Well short post for the night but i can feel my eyelids slowing coming down.

6 comments:

  1. Your kids are cuties! They will have alot of fun in school! :) And believe me, you will welcome the break. LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm returning the "follow" luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Cute kids!
    http://www.3princesandaprincess2.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I am following you back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the pic by the tank. yea 2 of my boys are in school and they never give me a hard time about what i buy them for school. Sometimes I tease them about buying a pink shirt and they get mad but I've sen a lot of boys wearing pink. Anywho, thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following! I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.