Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beau's and Belle's Boutique Review


Who: Beau's and Belle's Boutique
Owner: Lauren

I received a personalized shirt from Beau's and Belle's Boutique. Love, Love, Love! It is so perfect. 
Beau's and Belle's Boutique makes many different items,  shirts, towel wraps, burpies, outfits and many more items. And they great thing is you can have any of them personalized. My daughter loves the M she has on it. 
Here is a picture of the shirt that i received form Beau's and Belle's Boutique
I would like to thank Deb from Beau's and Belle's Boutique for giving me and my daughter the great chance to review a PERFECT SHIRT.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just got back from short trip to Ban Chiang Heritage you can read on my post.

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-made-my-sunday-gone.html

    my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!
    I am now following you on Google Friend Connect.
    Quick Tattletails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say thanks so much for reviewing our product!!! I am now your newest follower...thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.