Thursday, July 29, 2010

jeroncig's Shop REVIEW





  I was lucky enough to be able to do a reveiw for Jeroncig Shop.
Owner : Jamie
   I done a review on both of the pillow case covers that you see above. I chose the Anniversary cover because my anniversary is coming up and I thought it would be perfect. I just didn't know how perfect, It feels amazing so soft and the look is fabulous. I have a feeling this will be the new pillowcase cover I use for my pillow lol. 
 The second one I received is the princess one and let me tell you in little girl is definiatly going to feel like a princess using this. It is beautiful. 
  If you would like to take a look at the diffrent designs you can go to Jeroncig Shop or DreamAid Products.
I would like to thank Jamie for letting me review these perfect and beautiful pillowcase covers.

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.