Thursday, July 29, 2010

SOUTHERN GRACE Review




Shop: Southern Grace
Name: Kelly
Bows and Tutus is what Southern Grace is all about. I received 2 bows from Kelly.
The first one is Pink and White Damask and it is so beautiful and graceful. My daughter seen this one and says " I want to wear that the first day of school."  It is very high quality and is put together with alot of love and time. 
  The second bow i received is the polka dot and stripes. This one is my favorite! It is so colorful and vibrant the colors really stand out.  The bows are attached by alligator clips which makes it perfect to wear it just like that or attach it to a headband, which with my daughter is perfect because she has long bangs and likes to put them back. 
 I really hope that you will take the time to take a look at the beautiful bows and tutus they are all handmade and very special. If you would like to look and shop go to Southern Grace.
 I would like to thank Kelly for giving me the opportunity to review these bows they are precious. 

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.