Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THIS OLD BARN CREATIONS REVIEW


When I was given the chance by Rhonda from THIS OLD BARN CREATIONS I was very excited. She makes personalized vinyl words for your walls, gift sets, albums and much more. I was lucky enough to be able to do a review on her personalized vinyl words for walls. Here is what it looks like on my wall.




This picture does not do justice for what it really looks like. It is beautiful it gives a special feeling to out family room now. She makes many diffrent kind of vinyl sayings that are amazing. The vinyl that they use is designed to last 3 years outdoors, I find that amazing in itself because some paint doesn't even last that long.  She offers many custom orders with names, quotes, addresses, decorations, cars, windows, craft projects and many others. The removal is very simple too all you have to do is blow dry it and it will come right off, Also very easy to clean just wipe down with a damp cloth.  Please take a look at the amazing items she makes for yourself at This Old Barn Creations.
 I would like to thank Rhonda for allowing me the chance to make my room stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.