Thursday, July 29, 2010

WRAPPED IN RESPECT Review


WRAPPED IN RESPECT
Owner: Carla
At Wrapped and Respect they are helping to impact womens lives. Every shirt that is purchased they make a donation to The R.O.S.E Fund, The R.O.S.E stands for Regaining One’s Self Esteem. I feel so honered to do a review for WRAPPED IN RESPECT. It takes a lot to put so much time and effort into to helping other people but Carla is very passionate about it. 
  I received a shirt that is pink and says Pursue Your Dreams With Passion for my daughter. The shirt is 100% cotton.  My daughter loved this shirt she says its so pretty. Here is a picture of her in it. 

You can take a look at the many diffrent shirts she has along with the many designs here Wrapped in Respect also if you would like to learn more about R.O.S.E you can go here www.rosefund.org
 I would like to thank Carla for letting me review this lovely shirt. 

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.