Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hannah Reed REVIEW





Hannahreed401

Hannahreed401 offers many beautiful designer items such as dresses, neck pieces, head pieces and many more. A little about Hannah from her shop

"My name is Hannah, I am 18 years old and I will be entering my freshman year at the Rhode Island School of Design to major in Apparel Design. The clothing and accessories you see are those that i have made during my senior year at Portsmouth High School."

I love that she is so young and already so designer. I am sure we will be seeing her products in high fashion stores soon. Hannahreed401 sent me a beautiful flower power head band. I am not that stylish I could not pull it off but my daughter can and did. It looked amazing on her. It is beaded perfectly. 

If you would like to make a purchase please go to Hannahreed401.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.