Thursday, August 19, 2010

Imagine That REVIEW

IMAGINE THAT
Owner: Bri

IMAGINE THAT  offers many and any paintings. This is the most amazing shop I have ever seen. Her work is what anyone would call a dream come true. You can not imagine the artist talent that she has. She sent me a  pirate themed canvas personalized with my sons name on it. I cried when I opened it up, I sent my little man off to his first day of kindergarten today and when I opened this up I know that when he gets off that bus today he is going to be so happy and excited! Here is a picture of what she made for my son!


I just love this painting every little detail and there are so many!
If you have a dream for yourself or your child please go to IMAGINE THAT and she will paint your dream come true.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I especially like the paintings of the 3 animals.

    Thanks for stopping by, I'm following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im now following from the frkiday blog hops. :)

    www.boosandrawrs.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.