Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lamps to Light your way REVIEW

Lamps to Light you way
Owner: Jeff and Tina


Lamps to light your way makes beautiful, handcrafted, unique bottle lamps. I was very excited when
Lamps to light your way agreed to let me do a review for them. The lamp I received was so beautiful. The lamp that I received is made out of crepe paper, but most of them are made out of tissue paper so you can only imagine how much time and energy goes into these handcrafted lamps. These lamps are made using recycled glass bottles. I love that these lamps can be left on for several hours and only get the slightest bit warm. They have even been left on up to 7 hours and still weren't hot. They are perfect for adding a soft beautiful light to any room. 

I'd like to thank Jeff and Tina for sending me one of their beautiful unique lamps to review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.