Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lily Organics REVIEW

Lily Organics

Do you ever wish you could just get that relaxing getting away, just peace and serenity? Well now you can in your own home with Lily Organics.  Lily Organics is the only skin care company on Earth to have all 3 U.S.D.A organic certifications. I find that Amazing by itself. 
Lily Organics offers home spas, moisturizers, toners, cleansers and many more items. Lily Organics sent me their HomeSpa to review. This is what it included
  • CLEANSER
  • TONER
  • COTTON BALL
  • LOTION
  • CREAM
  • INCENSE
  • BATH OIL
  • CANDLE
  • HERBAL MOISTURIZER
  • HERBAL FACIAL STEAM
  • EYE TONING TREATMENT
  • HOT OIL HAIR TREATMENT
  • BOTANICAL ENZYME EXFOLIANT MASK
  • MEDITATIONS
  • RELAXING TEA
  • COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS
Yes I know very amazing but you have no idea until you try this out. I felt so relaxed! This is the BEST mini spa I have ever seen! If you would like to make a purchase please go to Lily Organics

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I'm your new follower...your blog is lovely...it would be great if you could come and follow at makeupthoughts.blogspot.com

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday! Come visit and follow back!
    Sofia
    http://frompdxwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I stopped by ! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.