Monday, August 2, 2010

MMMandMore Review


MMMandMore
Owner: Amy

  MMMandMore offer baked goods and homemade sauces. I was lucky enough to get to do a review on her blueberry sauce. It is packed so beautiful, kinda reminded me of my great grandma, and that is a great thing cause those are my best memories. When I opened it up the aroma was wonderful, Blueberries just overtook my nose and what a wonderful smell. I wasn't sure what I was going to use the sauce for, I knew it would be great on biscuits, waffles, toast, and many more things, But what i chose MMMandMore Blueberry Sauce for was pork chops. (My husband didn't really like the idea). I baked it in the blueberry sauce and let me tell you IT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED.  It gave the pork chops a sweet taste and it was awesome. I know that I will defiantly be purchasing more of this blueberry sauce, some for myself and some as gifts. 

 I would like to thank Amy from MMMandMore for allowing me to review her amazing blueberry sauce.

3 comments:

  1. I bet it would be delicious on waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for following Hollywood Chic. Please know the favor has been returned to you. Amazing blog, very inspiring to a new blogger with a great layout coupled with wonderful information; just what keeps me coming back. Hope to see you soon.
    Amanda
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SO yummy! I am stopping over to follow you back! :) Have a fabulous wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.