Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quincy Avenue REVIEW

Quincy Avenue
Owner: Emma

Quincy Avenue  makes Homemade one of a kind felt foods. I have always loved felt food, I remember as a child going to my great grandmothers and she had a only had a few piece's of felt food but yet they were always still my sisters and I's favorite thing to play with. 
  I was sent the Pink Chocolate Cupcake to review.  This is a very beautiful piece from Quincy Avenue.  It has been made with so much love and care, You can tell that every piece is so delicately placed in such a perfect order.   If you would like to purchase these items please go to Quincy Avenue and also please follow Emma's blog here Emma Chases Coco.
  I would like to thank Emma for giving me the chance to review her beautiful and handcrafted cupcake.


1 comment:

  1. That cake looks SOOOO good! Thanks for following. I'm following back!

    Tight Wad in Utah

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.