Saturday, August 14, 2010

Snuggies101 REVIEW



Snuggies101
Owner: Janet

I was so excited to review these water bottle snuggies from Snuggies101, they are so adorable. Snuggies101 makes beautiful handmade watter bottle and wine snuggies. Let me tell you where i am it has been over 100 degrees, and today we had a parade and the snuggie worked perfect for keeping my water cool. They come in many different designs such as race car, john deer, zebra print, fishing and many more.  
  If you would like to purchase a Snuggie water bottle holder or wine holder please go to Snuggies101. I would like to thank Janet from Snuggies101 for sending me these awesome snuggie  water bottle coolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.