Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sock Monkeys by ROSANNA REVIEW

sock monkeys by rosanna
Owner: Rosanna

I would like to start out with a little bit about sock monkeys by rosanna. She started making sock monkeys when her grandson was in the hospital, she decided to make him a monkey to keep him company. All of the nurses and parents wanted one for their own children so she started making them for everyone. Just makes me think what a wonderful grandmother she is. 
  I received a wonderful boy sock monkey with a backpack to do a review on. I love it, I was getting it for my son but kind of want to keep it for myself now:). This monkey is made with so much love and care. We have named him CUBS. 
 I would like to thank Rosanna from sock monkeys by rosanna for sending me this beautiful sock monkey to review.

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.