Friday, August 6, 2010

Sugar Hiccup REVIEW

Sugar Hiccup
Owner: Judy
Sugar Hiccup  makes baby biscuit quilts.  I received the black and white baby biscuit quilt to review. I can not express to you how soft and beautiful this quilt is. Sugar Hiccup biscuit quilts are handmade and 100% preshrunk cotton.  The girls quilts are trimmed in contrast piping and white lace and backed in white Satin. The boys quilts are trimmed with the piping only. When Judy ships your package she uses a clear reusable zipper case, and I think that is just perfect for vacations or even just going to grandmas. I gave this to my 3  year old son who cuddled up on the couch with it and went to sleep, I defiantly think this is going to be his new favorite blankie.
  I would like to thank Judy from Sugar Hiccup for giving me the opportunity to Review this beautiful and amazingly adorable Quilt.
  If you would like to purchase a BISCUIT QUILT please go to Sugar Hiccup. These quilts are perfect for a new baby or even a bigger baby like mine, they will defiantly be comfortable.


3 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for stopping by slipstitches.com, I've returned the follow and just love this review, thanks so much and see ya next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by My Krazy Life. Returning the love following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following!
    I am now following you on Google Friend Connect.
    Quick Tattletails
    :)

    Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account?
    @bonmay

    Quick Tattletails Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.