Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thankful For A

 Today I am starting my Little Alphabet Thanks. Everyday I will go through one letter of the alphabet all the way until the end!

Today is the letter A- Amazing Sisters

I am thankfuk that I have Amazing Sisters, who are always here for me through thick and thin. They know when to chear me up and when to put me in my place. They tell my children childhood memories even the ones that arent so great. lol. They are the best Aunts you could ask for. So thanks to my Amazing Sisters.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stoppin' by for a Latte'. I am happy to return the follow. anxious to see what you are thankful for when you get to the letter Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just talked about doing this with the kids - and thought we would make it into a book for them to keep or give to Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am following you from Welcome Wednesday. Great site. I love the alphabet gratitude idea. I will be back!
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.