Monday, August 30, 2010

thinkSMART Games REVIEW


thinkSMART

thinkSMART offers games for DS and Wii. They put the learning back into video games. My daughter received a DS for her birthday last year and it has been a struggle to find games without vulgar language and without violence. We also have a Wii that we like to use for family fun, and also again it is very hard to find games that do not object my children to the wrong thing.  
 thinkSMART sent me the Nintendo DS thinkSMART game and the thinkSMART family Wii Game. I really do love these even for myself, they really make you think and get your mind a moving. Here is a screenshot so that you can see what you would be buying.




You can buy thinkSMART games at toysrus, amazon and gamestop. 
Follow thinkSMART on TWITTER
Like thinkSMART on FACEBOOK

BUY FOLLOWING THEM YOU CAN GET AN EXTRA 10 ENTRIES INTO ANY 1 OF MY GIVEAWAYS.

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I am a new follower from the Monday blog hops! What a great blog, it's super cute! Have a great week!
    Dawn
    http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back!
    Thanks for following me!
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.