Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WINNERS!


#1 Take Flight Boutique




 I♥thesecrazykids said...



hearted her shop
bcgood83@yahoo.com


#2 PinkMoonBeams

Julie said...






I like the on the go bag. I am a new follower from WW. Thanks for following me too!
Julie @ Bunches of Bargains
http://bunchesofbargains.blogspot.com

#3 Karmic Kreations

Beyond Magical said...



Entry #2
Following your blog publicly.



#4 PartysFavors and More





 I♥thesecrazykids said...



I would choose the Transformers crayons
bcgood83@yahoo.com


WINNERS I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY! 
If I do not hear anything back from the winners after 48 hours I will choose a different winner








1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan!

    Thanks for visiting/following my blog, following you now. Best wishes!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.