Saturday, August 21, 2010

WINNERS!


WINE BAG LADY

#4


ruthhill74 said...





hearted wine bag lady on etsy

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com
2



LITTLEPICKLEPOTAMUS

#24




Ashley said...





I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com



CUSTOM DIAPER GIFTS

#1


I♥thesecrazykids said...





My favorite is the delicious smoothies for babies
bcgood83@yahoo.com




THE BUSY BEE

#50



Pris said...



I entered Forever TL Creations Giveaway!



WINNERS I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY. PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN 48 HOURS OR I WILL CHOOSE A NEW WINNER!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. Looks like I'm already following you! www.luvsavingmoney.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog and following it. I am now following you too :)

    http://alltheproofineed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a lovely comment! You rock!

    Love the SpongeBob pic! LOL!
    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow I'm following you back.

    Colleen
    http://www.shibleysmiles.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.