Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Zagora Naturals REVEIW


Zagora
Owner: Nina

Zagora makes vegan bath and body care. I was sent 2 different things to review. I was sent 2 Zagora Whipped Shea Souffle. They are amazing.The feel is wonderful but the smell is the best it is the best smelling bath and body cream I have every used, and I shop at bath and body works so that is saying alot. I also received Rose bath salts and this was defiantly my favorite it I poured some in the tub and it automatically made my skin feels soft, and it left my entire bathroom smelling amazing for hours. 
 If you would like to make a purchase go to Zagora, it will be one purchase you will NOT regret!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing my products. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.