Thursday, September 2, 2010

bodycology® REVIEW & extra entries


I have always loved bodycology, the options with them are always endless. This year for Mothers Day I received the Vanilla Cupcake lotion, and it still has not worn off of me. I use it everyday and I never get tired of the smell. bodycology sent me 3 different items to review.


#1)     Cherry Blossom Body Cream
  
The beneficial Ingredients are Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E &C
I love the smell of this body cream, it has a very polite and refreshing smell great to use before starting your day.



#2)    Brown Sugar Vanilla Anti-Bacterial Scrubbing Hand Soap

    This was my favorite because I did not even know that they offered hand soap. The smell is amazing and that is just the way it makes your hands feel also. My kids keep wanting to wash their hands over and over again. 


#3)    Cucumber Melon Shower Gel & Foaming Bath
     
  The beneficial Ingredients are conditioning and hydrating honey and aloe vera.
  This is also another item that when I run out I will for sure be buying. It has kind of a fun and exciting smell to it. This is a real refresher.


Would you like extra entries into my other giveaways?  Well here is how you can. (5 extra entries into any giveaway of your choice)

Like bodycology on FACEBOOK
Follow bodycology on TWITTER


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*



16 comments:

  1. Oh Lucky You...I LOVE bodocology!
    Liked bodocology on Facebook. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked bodocology on Facebook. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked bodocology on Facebook. #3
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked bodocology on Facebook. #4
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked bodocology on Facebook. #5
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following bodocology on Twitter. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following bodocology on Twitter. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following bodocology on Twitter. #3
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following bodocology on Twitter. #4
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following bodocology on Twitter. #5
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - thanks for stopping by Sunny Bug today. So this bodycology...you had me with Vanilla Cupcake! I'm now following...and my pick is #2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. It lasts all week long. Hope to see you then!

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you back, just stopping by to say hi
    http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Review, I love Bodycology as well :) I am also a new follower.
    Happy Friday Follow Organic Girl andTodays Diva

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll have to try some bodycology products.

    thanks for following. following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have never heard of bodycology, but i only like scents with foods, mostly desserts. nothing floral for me. so vanilla cupcake...yeah, i need that.

    thanks so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and for following. returning the favor as soon as i leave this comment!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.