Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brookie's Bowtique REVIEW

Brookie's Bowtique

Brookie's Bowtique offers a wide variety of children's bows and clothing. Brookie's Bowtique sent me the pillowcase top that you see in pic #3. I adore this top it is perfect and very stylish. The fabric is amazing and well the design is just adorable. My daughter was so excited she wanted to wear the shirt and bows today, but the weather failed us on that one. Brookie's Bowtique also sent me bows to match the top. I love them they are so cute and she can wear them with just about anything.  If you would like to make a purchase please go to Brookie's Bowtique. Her prices are very affordable so head on over and check her out!

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for the follow...I am now following you as well!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jessica
    www.jessicascoupons.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.