Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Bunny Hole REVIEW

The Bunny Hole
Owner: John

The Bunny Hole offers homemade soaps and candles. John from the  The Bunny Hole sent me a sample of his Goats Milk Soap in the Cottage Garden scent.  I really did enjoy this soap even though it did not give me the soft feel that I would of liked it was amazing scented. The coloring from the soap comes from organic rose petals, corn flowers and elder flowers.  The Bunny Hole also offers soap in Shea Butter Twilight Garden scent, Shea butter romantic scent and Goats Milk Herbal scent.  I also think that the candle are just gorgeous they give a kind of twilight look, and well I am a huge fan.
If you would like to make a purchase please go to  The Bunny Hole.
John also has a blog so go ahead what are you waiting for add follow him Bunny Hole Creations.

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.