Monday, September 27, 2010

Dirt Roads Candle Company


Dirt Roads Candle Company

Dirt Roads Candle Company offers a variety of candles. I was sent 4 different items for review.
  • Raspberry Lemonade Muffin Candle - This was by far my favorite candle. The candle looks like a muffin very large also. The smell, well all I can say is if I did not know this is a candle, I would want to eat it. 
  • 2Pk Strawberry Kiwi Candles- These candles are very pretty but not alot of scent to them.
  • Home Sweet Home Tart- This tart is so amazing smelling. It reminds me alot of Christmas time.
  • Caramel Praline Tart- This is also amazing scented. My whole house now smells like a pie and we are loving it. 
The other scents that Dirt Roads Candle Company offers are Birthday Cake, Spice Cake, Bear Claw, Marshmallow, Black Cherry, Blueberry muffin and much more. These tarts work great in any warmer.

So head on over to Dirt Roads Candle Company and let their amazing scents do the talking.



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try the raspberry lemonade muffin candle.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.