Fusion Sweets offers a large variety of sweets. I was sent several different treat to review.
- Zesty Lemon Meringue Marshmallows (Taste just like Meringue pie)
- Maple Syrup Marshmallows ( Had a hint of maple syrup)
- French Seal Salt Butter caramel ( very salty)
- Spiced Apple Cider Butter caramel ( very tasty)
- Kona Coffee Infused Butter caramel (has a very distinct coffee taste)
- Chocolate Peppermint Butter caramel ( My favorite it tasted just like brownies)
- Some Like It Hot Thai Habenero butter caramel ( Way to hot for me)
- Peanut Butter Caramel ( My second favorite)
My favorite was the Chocolate Peppermint Butter Caramel. I love brownies and that it what these tasted like in my opinion.
Fusion Sweets has been so generous to offer 1 of my readers a 1/2 lb. of any marshmallows and a 1/2 lb. of caramel. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
MANDATORY: GO TO Fusion Sweets AND COME BACK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT ITEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE MOST.
- FOLLOW MY BLOG PUBLICLY +1
- HEART Fusion Sweets ON ETSY +3
- FOLLOW FUSION SWEETS ON Twitter +3
- FOLLOW ME ON Twitter +3
- LIKE ME ON Facebook +3
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG VIA EMAIL +5
- CHECK OUT FUSION SWEETS WEBSITE AND TELL ME 1 THINK YOU LEARNED +3
- ENTER ANY OF MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS +1(FOR EACH GIVEAWAY ENTERED)
- BLOG ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY +5
- PURCHASE ANY ITEM FROM Fusion Sweets +10
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN OCTOBER 15 VIA RANDOM.ORG.
*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*