Friday, September 24, 2010

Keen Distribution Coolkidz Review & extra entries

Keen Distribution

Keen Distribution offers a wide range of items. I was sent the Dinosaur COOLKIDZ  Reusable Cold Pack. I love this little adorable cold pack and so does my 3 year old. He has been using it every since we received it. You can use COOLKIDZ packs for
  • Scrapes
  • Bruises
  • Insesct Bites
  • Fever
These great COOLKIDZ packs stay soft even when frozen. We are defianlty going to be using this pack all of the time. 
Keen Disturbution also offers Bumbo Seats, Pop Pals, Gro-egg, and much more. 

Would you like extra entries into my other giveaways? You can use these extra entries into any giveaway of choice.
  1. Follow Keen Distribution on Twitter (3)
  2. Like Bumbo on Facebook (3)



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*






4 comments:

  1. I follow them on twitter. I won the Pop Pals from them a few months back. They took an extremely long time to ship, and had to be recontacted before I got my product. I know a lot of people have had issues getting their items.
    Their business does not have very good customer service, but they do have great products. We loved our Bumbo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following keen distribution on Twitter.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked bumbo on facebook.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.