Tuesday, September 7, 2010

lilliannelee REVIEW

lilliannelee

lilliannelee offers a variety of items. Headbands, clipboards and my favorite Dinosaur Poop- Playdough. lilliannelee sent me three containers of her green Dinosaur Poop Playdough (1 for each child). I am just in awe and amazement. I love this playdough it is perfect for any child, comes in its one container and is slimy green. I can honestly say that I will never by regular playdough again after trying this. My kids love it to and just made it better that the name is Dinosaur Poop, I just adore the name very Fun.  The playdough can be made in any colors so would be great for stocking stuffers, Halloween Treats or even Birthday treats. If you would like to make a purchase please go to lilliannelee. 



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

6 comments:

  1. nice review...I am stopping by from FMBT and am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two boys. Dinosaur poop would THRILL them! They have that "lil boy" sense of humor! :)

    Come on over to www.melonbelly.blogspot.com!

    Join me in my Be a Better Parent Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! i'm your newest follower :)

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from Catch a Wave Wednesday!

    Can't wait to start catching up on your posts.

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow, right back at’cha! Hope I can share some deal and reviews you can use :)
    cookiesandclogs[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am already a follower...
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.