Monday, September 13, 2010

Mark-My-Time Digital Bookmark REVIEW


Mark-My-Time is an amazing company that offers digital bookmarks.  I was sent a very cute orange digital bookmark to review. This bookmark is amazing, nothing like I have ever seen. This Digital bookmark contained
  • Digital Clock
  • Programmable countdown timer w/alarm
  • Cumulative time for multi-session reading
  • 60 second fluency timer
  • Replaceable batter

My daughter is going to be so excited! One of her reading assignments is to read every night for 30 minutes out of her chapter book. I have a feeling she is going to want to keep going even after that 30 minutes is up. In my opinion this digital bookmark is a great way to get children excited about reading.
You can purchase one of these great bookmarks in many colors for only $8.95. 

For an 3 extra entries into any 1 giveaway of your choice please go to Mark-My-Time and let me know what your favorite color is. Please leave the extra comments on the giveaway of your choice.



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

2 comments:

  1. Pink one is my favorite!
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat product. I had never seen this before. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    My kids love to read and be read to.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.