Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My daughter and American Girl doll

I am writing this post to try and win an American Girl Doll for my daughter. My daughter loves American Girl! My daughter is a great inspiration in my life. She shows me everyday that the material things do not matter, she would much rather have time with me than she would a toy. She is a straight A student and always trys her best, so that she can make me proud. She wants to be a vetenarian when she grows up and she is just the girl to do it. Animals are very important to her and she can not stand to see an animal in pain. She is like the American Girl dolls in so many ways, she stride for excellance, even though she knows that failure is part of life she will get up and try again until she gets it. She is in Girl Scouts and has been for 3 years now. She loves every minute of it, even going door to door selling her cookies. She is a talker so it does talk awhile at each house. Meg has a heart of gold, never anyone to rich or to poor to help out or to just talk to.


If you would like a chance to enter this great giveaway please go here.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely daughter! I hope she wins the doll...she deserves it!
    I will now follow along - so I can see if your daughter wins! - I'd love to have you follow along my blog too! It's about St. Nicholas and Christmas. I'll bet your daughter would enjoy reading it!
    Thanks!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new here! Great blog :) Hope you will come visit and follow me too!
    Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.