Friday, September 24, 2010

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!


Yah! I received my first Blog Award and I am so excited. I received this Award from FunFritzFamily 
Thank you I am excited that you like my little blog!

In order to accept the award,  there are a few steps involved.
1. Accept the award. who has awarded it…along with their blog link).
Post it on your blog with the name of the person
2. Pay it forward to other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

Here are the blog that I would like to thank for having such awesome blogs and give this award to!

1.) Let Me Sew Love
2.) A Delightsome Life
3.) Adventures in Winterland
4.) Life in Rehab


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award !! I'm loving your blog and I stop by often !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, and thank you for honoring us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!

    New follower from Spotlight Saturday, hope you'll follow back, thanks!

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.