Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Posh Tot Couture REVIEW

Posh Tot Couture

Posh Tot Couture offers children's art boxes, custom baby hats, photo frames, bow holders and more. I love this shop everything is princessfied. Posh Tot Couture sent me a beautiful art box to review. The box is purple. It has a pink fuzzy handle along with a frog with pink fuzzies and a beautiful glitter butterfly. My daughter is just amazed by this box she put all of her stickers in the box.  I would say this box would not be for boys but my 3 year old son loves it also, he has been tormenting his sister telling her he is going to put frogs in it lol. If you would like to make a purchase please go to Posh Tot Couture. Her prices are extremely reasonable.


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*



2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Tuesday Blog Hops!
    Hope to see you hop back by!

    Be sure to also join my blog hop today!

    Kerin :)
    hergoodintentions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my granddaughter would LOVE one of these!
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.