Wednesday, September 1, 2010

RoadKill T-Shirts REVIEW

Road Kill T-Shirts is the one stop shop to get all of your cute and funny saying shirts. I searched for hours looking for the perfect Road Kill T-Shirt and then I came across it. I knew my husband was going to love. I chose the shirt that has a picture of President Bush on it and he is saying :Miss Me Yet?. Here are a few of my favorites.

RoadKill T-Shirts also is now offering American Apparel shirts. Love these shirts so much you want to win one? Go to RoadKill T-Shirts on facebook where they do giveaways all the time. Head on over and I will see you there.

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

1 comment:

  1. These shirts are hilarious!!! I'm a new follower:)

    http://retromodernprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.