Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sew Crafty REVIEW

Sew Crafty

Sew Crafty offers a wide variety of items. All of her items are handmade. A few of my favorites are the her handy pouches and her grocery bag holders. Sew Crafty sent me 1 small handy pouch. The pouch is very cute. Brown with pink flowers and it velcroed together. My daughter snatched this right away. She said it was perfect for her Silly Bandz. The other item Sew Crafty sent me to review was a beautiful grocery bag holder. The holder is Black with pink flowers. I defiantly have a thing for grocery bag holders but this is the nicest one I have came across. It is made very nicely with thick fabric. If you would like to make a purchase please go to Sew Crafty.

2 comments:

  1. Following you back! Thanks for visiting!! :) I love, love, love the grocery bag holder!! I keep meaning to get one... and that one looks perfect!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to follow you, but I'm not seeing the "Follow" button. For some reason, all that is up are your posts. I wonder if blogger is doing something crazy (as usual) right now. For now I'll just put your link in my Google Reader and then come back to see if it's fixed!

    Thanks for stopping by and following! :oD

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.