Monday, September 20, 2010

SodaStream Review



My family and I received the SodaStream about 1 week ago, and we have been using it every since. I was very skeptical about SodaStream. I am a very big Pepsi drinker and have always stuck to it. I have now switched and will not go back to pepsi, SodaStream has changed my mind about Soda. I know realize that I can still drink Soda without causing to much damage to my body. 

A few fact about SodaStream:
  • SodaStream is an active green product
  • BPA and phthalate free
  • Syrups are made with Splenda
  • 12 oz serving cost about 25 cents
  • Uses no electricity

This is a few pictures  of us using your new SodaStream.


Thank you SodaStream for allowing us this Great opportunity!


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*




2 comments:

  1. Your hubby looks like he is enjoying it! I would love one of these.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.