Meet TimeBuddy! TimeBuddy is the new hot item for 2010. Every child is going to want one. We use TimeBuddy for my three year old son. He just started preschool so it came just at the right time. He now gets up with his TimeBuddy, Brushes his teeth and even gets dressed. Here are some facts about TimeBuddy!
- Teaches daily routines and time management.
- Personalized for your child
- 3 alarms
- LED Illumination Night Light
- 24 Hour Clock
- Hourly Guide Marks
I am so happy to have TimeBuddy in our home. My son is excited now for the daily activities that were a struggle.
Go Learn Toys has offered one of my very lucky readers a Time Buddy of their own. Would you like to buy one now, if so I even have a coupon code for free shipping to all of my readers.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave an email address in comments or that it is visible in your profile.
MANDATORY: Follow Go Learn Toys on Twitter +3
- Follow my blog publicly +1
- Tell me why you think TimeBuddy would make things easy for you +3
- Like TimeBuddy on Facebook +2
- Follow me on Twitter +2
- Tweet this giveaway +1(Daily)
- Like me on Facebook +2
- Enter any of my other giveaways +1(for each giveaway entered)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts +1(for each comment)
- Subscribe to my blog via email +5
- Blog about this giveaway +5
- Purchase TimeBuddy +10
Winner will be chosen October 15 via random.org.
*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*