Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beecology REVIEW

What they offer: Products from Bees
My opinion: I was sent sample bottles of:
  • Body Wash (Peppermint and Honey) This body wash has a very strong scent of peppermint and it leaves your skin feeling very refreshed.
  • Shampoo (Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free) I was not very fond of the shampoo. It left my hair with a slight roughness.
  • Conditioner (With Restorative Propolis Extract and Honey) The conditioner was by far my favorite product. I have not even found Salon Conditioner that gives your hair this very soft and shiny look.
  • Hand and Body Cream (with Propolis Extract) This hand cream is wonderful it does not leave your hands greasy but does give it the softness.
Thank you Beecology for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.