Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boon Inc. Grass REVIEW AND EXTRA ENTRIES


Boon Inc

Boon Inc offers a wide variety of products. A few of my favorite are Bug Pods, Odd Ducks, Highchairs, Bath Toys, Potty Chairs. All of Boon Inc. products are innovative and affordable. 

I was sent the Grass ( Counter top Drying Rack) for review. I love the style it is very modern and looks great on my counter. Here are a few perks of the Grass.
  • BpA free
  • Phthalate free
  • PVC- Free
  • Perfect for drying items of all shapes and sizes
  • Dishwasher safe

I don't have babies anymore so I wondered how the Grass was going to work but much to my surprise it works well for sippy cups, coffee cups and I even used it to dry a pan.

For each of these that you do please give yourself 2 extra entries into any giveaway of your choice. Please leave a comment here saying what you done and then go to the giveaway of your choice and put your entries in.

  • Check out Boon Inc news blog and come back and tell me something you learned +2
  • Like Boon Inc. on Facebook +2
  • Follow Boon Inc on Twitter +2
*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*




1 comment:

  1. I am following Boon Inc. On Twitter -@DearheartDesign
    Kkrasowski at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.