Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bryton Pick REVIEW




BRYTON PICK

BRYTON PICK is a string-free portable and reusable dental space cleaner. Here a a few facts about the BRYTON PICK


  • Flexible edges as thin as dental floss
  • Safe and Hygienic
  • Reusable
  • Easy cleaning process

In my opinion I thought the BRYTON PICK was very easy to use. I was sent two and my daughter also used one. She is 7 and it is a task for her to floss, she has spacers in between and she found that the BRYTON PICK really helper her in between her spacers We will be continuing to use the BRYTON PICK.

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.