Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cahootie REVIEW


Cahootie is the new must have for tween girls everywhere. They are rockin, and stylin. Cahootie is perfect for any occasion where their will be tweens. My daughter is 7 and she thought they were awesome. M had a sleep over with 3 of her little girl friends and Cahootie was played for the majority of the night. 


We received 2 boxes of Cahooties to review. We received 2 Rockin Out boxes. M had such a great time she asked if we could get some more. She really loved the Panda ones, but I am thinking that those would be great for the boys birthday parties.


"Each CahootieTM theme comes with one highly durable, pre-folded laminated paper game piece with fun, colorful graphics and 40 removable and interchangeable stickers containing fun fortunes and thought-provoking questions."


Head on over to Cahootie and join Club Cahootie!

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.