Saturday, October 23, 2010

hairfreé® REVIEW



What they offer: non flat iron, curling iron
 
Product Description:
"Are you tired of frying your hair just to get a smooth, silky, sexy finish?  Forget those expensive high heat flat/curling irons that damage your hair!  Now there is a viable alternative called hairfreé® the new revolutionary brushes that will give your hair that same smooth, silky finish without the burning damaging effects!  hairfreé® brushes use the latest in ceramic technology to produce straight, soft, manageable results!  What’s more hairfreé® brushes are only fraction of the cost of those expensive flat/curling irons and come with a 30 day money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results after using hairfreé® brushes simply return them no questions asked for your refund! "

My opinion: I really liked the non flat iron brush. I really did straighten my hair. I had been using it everyday, I have straight hair but it always has just a little hump to it and with the non flat iron brush it completely straighted it. The 1 not so great thing though is that it broke in less than a week.

The non curling iron brush was not my favorite at all. It did not curl my hair all it done was give it a frizzed out look. I did try it on M's hair and It gave it some body but still no curl.


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your 
experience may vary.*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.