Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LuJoyPursesandSuch REVIEW AND EXTRA ENTRIES



LuJoyPursesandSuch offers Purses and Bags of all shapes and sizes. Her fabric selection is amazing.
When I contacted LuJoyPursesandSuch about doing a review much to my surprise she said YES! I was so excited but yet did I know it was going to get much more exciting. 

First off she asked what purse design I would be interested in. I said the Patchwork because to me it is just an amazing design and I can express myself with it. I then chose different items and colors that I liked, of course I chose brown and pink, and my absolute favorite thing ELEPHANTS! 

 She then sent me samples of fabric for me to choose, and this was a very hard decision because I really loved them all! I did have to make a decision though so I chose elephants, elephants and splash color. I also chose polka dots and stripes. 

After we figured out the fabrics then we went to pockets. I actually got to choose how many and what size pockets I wanted in my purse and if I wanted it to zip close or be left open. I did choose the zipper only because I have children that like to snoop lol. 

She then asked if I wanted to see a viewing of my purse or if I wanted to be surprised. I chose to be surprised and I am so happy that I made that decision. This is what My Purse looks like and you can see why I am excited. She also sent along 2 little pouches that match perfect with the purse. 

How would you like to earn 10 extra entries into any giveaway of your choice? Well all you have to do is 2 things come back here and tell me that you done them and then go put your 10 entries into any giveaway of your choice.
  1. Let me know what you think of my new amazing purse +5
  2. Heart LuJoyPursesandSuch on Etsy +5


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*



7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your purse! I know that my daughter would be crazy about it, she's in love with elephants.

    Following you back! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It is very bright and pretty!
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hearted LuJoyPursesandSuch on Etsy!
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!!
    Tori
    http://thriftytori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love your purse, its super cute and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute purse- actually looks like it'd make a great diaper bag too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.