Sunday, October 24, 2010

My baby turned 8 Today

Where did all the time go. It seems like just yesterday she was headed out the door to preschool crying for her Mommy, loved playing house and loved to just sit and watch cartoons.
Now she just runs out the door with barely even a hug goodbye. She is way to big for playing house she says that is for babies and cartoons? I don't even think she knows what they are anymore. Justin Beiber is all she ever talks about. She is now starting to get into boys she came home from school 2 days ago and here is our conversation
M: Mommy B says I am cute
Me: What did you say to him
M: I just smiled
Me: Do you think he is cute too?
M: It doesn't matter you and Daddy said I cant have a boyfriend until I am 16 and knowing daddy that probably really means never
Me: Oh M do you really like this boy
M: Well mommy I have known him forever I did go to preschool with him
Me: Is he a nice boy?
M: I think he is but you said no boys are nice

Lol Craziness I don't even want to think about her liking boys she is supposed to think that they have cooties.

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me. Her is a picture of my 8 year old big girl today on her Birthday and a picture of the cake her daddy made her with no help. He just had an image in his head and he went to town. The cake looks just like her pet bunny jasmine.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday M!

    You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

    I love the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.