Sunday, October 10, 2010

NotyBaby REVIEW AND EXTRA ENTRIES



NotyBaby offers blankets, pacifier bibs, teether bibs, burp cloths, security blankets and more. I was sent the Sage Green Polka Dot Minky With Satin Trim  Baby Blanket to review. I was so excited upon receiving this blanket. I can tell you just by the site of it that it is 100% fashionable! This blanket is reversible. The front  side of it is brown, green and yellow polka dots. The front side is brown minky
Here is a little about NotyBaby

"The name "Noty" was my nickname when I was growing up. Once I found out we were expecting our little son, the obsession for anything baby began! So, with the help of another pregnant friend, I rediscovered my sewing skills from grade school and my passion for amazing fabrics! 
I started off by making blankets & burp cloths for my baby and for friends as shower gifts. I started getting referrals and special requests from friends and family for my creations that I wanted to have a forum so people can view my creations.
NotyBaby was created from a desire to find fashionable baby accessories. Our fabric combinations and selections don't follow typical baby color schemes/ themes. Every baby accessory with the NotyBaby name is originally inspired with today's mommy and baby in mind.
All our items are handmade with quality materials that are personally hand-picked from our suppliers. Each item is top stitched to ensure durability and made in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. Made in the USA."
My opinion of this blanket is that it is perfect for a baby shower or even birthday. Little T took over the blanket and he loves it, he likes to rub the silky part on his face. The blanket is extremely soft to the touch and also to cuddle up with. The fabrics that Notybaby has is just amazing. Their are so many fabrics to choose from and they are so cute and stylish.
Would you like to win extra entries into all of my giveaways?

Heart NotyBaby on Etsy +3




*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful blankets they have!!

    I hearted on Etsy - karlatrx
    karlatrx AT gmail DOT com

    Do I need to add comments to the other giveaways?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.