Thursday, October 21, 2010

NutraLuxe MD Nutra Sonic Cleansing System REVIEW

My opinion: I was sent the Nutra Sonic Face Brush Professional System. This System included
  • Charger
  • 1 Sensitive Skin Brush
  • 1 Normal Skin Brush
  • 1 Body Brush
  • Botanical Cleanser
  • Botanical Toner
I used the Normal brush in the shower and Oh My Wow is all I can say. I see many commercials for products similar to the Nutra Sonic Face Brush Professional System, and I have actually tried a few of them. They never seem to be able to hold up to their promises though and that is not the case with the Nutra Sonic Face Brush Professional System. IT WORKS! I was just in complete shock my face was so soft and clean. My husband said I was glowing. This will be a product that I continue to use on a daily basis and defiantly a product that I will recommend to any one and everyone that I come in contact with. 


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your 
experience may vary.*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.