Thursday, October 7, 2010

Olivers Labels REVIEW



Oliver's Labels offers tags and labels to stick to all of your children's must haves. A few facts about Oliver's Labels:
  • waterproof
  • dishwasher safe
  • weather proof
  • tear resistant
  • full color printing.

I received a packet that included (5) Clothing Labels, (5) Original Labels, (5) Mini Labels and (2) Shoe Labels. The great and unique thing about Oliver's Labels is that they have a tracking code on them, so if anyone finds your items they can just go to the website and put the information in. I love this especially because my son is always leaving things lie whether it is at the park, restaurant, school, pretty much anywhere you can think of lol.  They are also personalized with my sons first and last name. 

If you would like to purchase some of these great labels for your children please go to Oliver's Labels.



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.