Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Post Street Sock Creations REVIEW



Post Street Sock Creations offers handmade sock monkeys, elephants, birds, dogs and much more. All of her creations are Sock creations. I was sent the Christmas Sock Monkey. Here is a little information about T's new "Blade" (I have no idea where he comes up with the names).


"Sock Monkeys are more than toys- they are healers. A way of life. A philosophy.

This hand-sewn adorable and cuddly CHRISTMAS-Y sock monkey is made made with dark grey and maroon merino wool ladies' work socks. The wool is infused with copper ions. The toque is made of 100% wool. It has black button eyes, an embroidered mouth and a red felt heart by its tail. 

The sock monkey is 47 cm (18.5 inches) tall including the toque.

The sock monkey comes with an Operation Sock Monkey button. Operation Sock Monkey is a project that supports the therapeutic work of Clowns Without Borders South Africa. 

The sock monkey is handmade by Vancouver artist/art therapist, Katarina Thorsen, and is part of her POST STREET sock creations!"



I think Operation Sock Monkey is awesome. What a Great Helper Katrina is.  I know "Blade" has made a special new place in our heart and our home, and it sure does help that he is extremely cute! I can tell you this sock monkey is stitched with alot of love and care. I just loved the Christmas Theme and I adore the cute little heart on his bum. 



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*




1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.