Saturday, October 9, 2010

Snap Caps REVIEW



by m3girldesigns

You may be asking yourself what is Snap Caps? Well they are the new must have for tweens everywhere! Here is a little info on the makers of Snap Caps:

Snap caps were invented by a young girl named Maddie Bradshaw, they are a bottle cap yet a magnet! m3 girl designs stand for Maddie, Margo (sister) and Mom. Snap Caps are sold in 2000 stores nationwide. 

My opinion of Snap Caps are they are going to be the new fad. I was sent two different snap caps to review the first is Multi colored and says OMG on it with a yellow and green necklace, the second Snap Cap I received is pink and has ladybugs on it. My daughter really loved the Snap Caps she is wearing them both at the same time and actually asked if we could get them for party favors for her birthday party. She says all of my friends will love them. 

Thank you Snap Caps for giving us this great opportunity.


1 comment:

  1. They sound cool. I'm going to check them out. I have a tween girl too.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.