Thursday, October 28, 2010

Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue REVIEW

What they offer: Barbecue Tools, Fuels and Flavors
What I was sent to review. 
  • Chili Pepper Grilling Set (includes 1 Stainless Steel Rack and 1 Pepper Corer)
  • Wood Chip Soaker Set (includes 2 Stainless Steel Baskets and 1 Soaker Box)
  • Seafood & Vegetable Smoking Wood Chip Blend (includes a blend of Alder, Apple and Cherry Wood Chips)

My opinion: 
 We are huge grillers in this house. Usually everything is grill and barbecued one way or another. My husband takes huge pride in his food, always coming up with new ideas and mixes. He was extremely thrilled when we received these amazing items from Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue. We made stuffed peppers with the Chili Pepper Grilling Set. We cored them, in the inside we put bacon, mozzarella cheese and almonds. Amazing, they were so yummy!
 I put the Seafood and Vegetable Smoking Wood Chip Blend in the Wood Chip Soaker Set. My husband wanted to try something new so we had steak with Crab and Shrimp on top. Wow I love the taste. I can tell you I could not have went to a 5 star restaurant and have been this pleased. My husband told me that now I know what I can get him for Christmas.
Thank you Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue for giving our family this great opportunity. 




*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your 
experience may vary.*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.