Saturday, October 2, 2010

Taylor Precision Freezer and Refrigerator Thermometer REVIEW



Taylor Precision Freezer and Refrigerator Thermometer
  • Easy to read face
  • Temperature range 20 F. to 70 F
  • Safe temperature zone indicators
  • Hangs with hooks. 4 7 8" x 5 8"
  • Hangs with hooks. 4 7 8" x 5 8"
In my opinion this isn't the best thermometer I have seen but it does serve its purpose. I liked how it was easy to read and small. I didn't like the metal hanging hooks, I think it would be much better with a plastic suction cup.

Find more fridge accessories and info at Refrigerator Select

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.