Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TC's Treasures REVIEW

What they offer: American Girl Doll apparel
My opinion: I received a set of cupcake pajamas for my daughters American Girl Doll. The set included the top, bottom, night cap and night mask for her eyes. I love that fact that everything was perfect on this set. I could not find one thing that was not stitched perfect. My daughter was so thrilled the first think she done was run upstairs and change MIA into her pajamas.
Thank you TC's Treasures for allowing us this great opportunity.

*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your 
experience may vary.*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.